"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not In Kansas...

I was sitting in Starbuck's yesterday with my best friend. I was the only one who had brought a laptop, so I was letting her catch up on emails and stuff, while I sat there quietly. After awhile she looked up at me and said "I hope you're not bored." "Oh, no," I replied, "I'm just sitting here talking to the octopus in that photograph on the wall." There was a pause. Then as she went back to typing on the computer I heard her say, "I love my friends."


Note: For those who are curious, the octopus in question, despite living in the water, had a very grounded energy. He spoke of the strength of softness, and likened his movements to those of Tai Chi, where you are taught that every motion is like a wheel with in a wheel.

1 comment: