"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gratitude 101

For Thanksgiving day this year I made another list of 101 things I'm grateful for.  Then I was sooo grateful to be let out of my day-job early that I forgot to take the list home with me.  But following is a reconstructed list:

1. Oatmeal Scotchies  2. Pirate Movies  3. Alexandre Dumas  4. Joseph Campbell  5. Horse Whisperers  6. My Parents...  7. ...and My Siblings -- and the fact that we all get along so well  8. My Growing Family of Friends  9. That there are too many people in my life that I'm grateful for to name them individually here  10. Uillieann Pipes  11. Magpies  12. Fire Flies  13. Firefly  14. Reunions through Facebook with people I never thought I'd connect with again  15. Synchronicities  16. Kindred Spirits and Mateys  17. The Faery Folk who blink and flash through my apartment  18. Ewan McGregor's Voice  19. Everyday Magick and Miracles  20. Gene Roddenbury  21. The satisfying 'thunk' of a loosed arrow sinking into cardboard and straw  22. Curling  23. Tarzan, who kept my young heart wild  24. Charles Schulz  25. My Celtic Irish Heritage  26. Santa  27. Still being in the Land of the Living after the trials of the past few months  28. Campfires  29. Wood Smoke  30. The majestic silence of the woods  31. When Mount Rainier turns strawberry red in the setting sun's light  32. Jackalopes  33. Rainbows  34. Unicorns  35. Egg Nog  36. Chai  37. Egg Nog Chai  38. Hope  39. Inspiration  40. Drum Circles  41. Shamanism  42. All my teachers and guides, physical and non-physical, human and non-human  43. Faerieworlds  44. Skinny Dipping  45. Crullers  46. Bollywood Numbers  47. Story Tellers  48. Flying Reindeer  49. Herbie  50. Mr Rogers  51. All the Disney movies that instilled in me the importance of wishing on stars and knowing dreams come true  52. Whose Line Is It Anyway? (the Drew Carey version)  53. Kissing  54. Bare Feet on the Earth  55. Lao Tzu  56. Big Dogs  57. Abraham Hicks  58. The Spirit that lives in all things  59. Hurdy Gurdys  60. That there are people in the world who speak fluent Klingon...  61. ...and Who go to the trouble of translating Shakespeare and Dickens into it  62. Bruce Lee  63. Graphic Novels  64. That Love is the greatest power in the Universe  65. That Love is the only power in the Universe  66. Grandmother Moon  67. Shooting Stars  68. MY Furry Feline Children  69. Minnesota  70. Movies in the theater  71. Reiki  72. Lisa Williams  73. That no matter how afraid or freaked out I get because of what I think is going on, or what things look like, I am always safe and nothing can threaten who and what I truly am  74. Deloreans  75. Sun Dappled Forest Floors  76. Feathers and Beads  77. IDIC (Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations -- it's a Star Trek thing)  78. African Wild Dogs  79. Snuggling  80. Mucha  81. Barristas who give me a grande chai when I ordered a tall  82. Dr Suess  83. Dr Doolittle  84. Dr Quinn  85. My Awesome Naturopath  86. Weird Al  87. Brad Paisley  88. Ewan McGregor's Smile  89. Filk Songs  90. Celebrating both Christmas and Solstice  91. Pinky Promised Fiancees  92. Ecstatic Dance  93. Rituals with lots of dancing and singing and laughing  94. Quantum Physics  95. The Oxford English Dictionary  96. Romantic Comedies  97. Sarah Brightman  98. Wagner  99. Hugs  100. Puppets (especially Muppets)  101. That there are soooo many more things I'm grateful for than fit in this list!!

...And a very special Thank YOU for reading my blog! xo

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove your gratitude list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for the sharing of your heart and soul 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete