"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blast From the Past

I have one or two other posts that I'm in the middle of writing at the moment (it's amazing how little you can actually get written during an hour lunch break) but felt I wanted to post this anyway.

I am going on a retreat tomorrow with my new shaman class, and I am really kind of anxious about it. I'm confused about that because logically it's not that big of a deal, and on the contrary, should be a refreshing experience. But I am anxious, to the point of my heart chakra actually having been in a bit of pain, despite a heart-clearing exercise we did in class tonight.

Part of it was that I was starving, so I stopped at a grocery store on the way home to get something to eat. As I was walking out of the store, it suddenly occurred to me that this is how I felt before my vision quest a year and a half ago. Okay, so something big is in the works! That alone helped me calm some, as I took the tension to be a good sign of powerful changes to unfold this weekend.

Then I got home, and was looking through some partially used notebooks, to see which one I could bring with me as a journal for the retreat, when in one, near the back, totally random, I discovered something I had written down that Jeshua had told me in a meditation a long time ago.

I don't have any idea how long ago I wrote it down, or even what circumstances originally prompted it, but it was obvious I was meant to get this message now...

"Beloved one, you are following your heart so how can any harm befall you? Yes, there may be pain and there may be hurt, but they are a sign of growth. You are yet unharmed. And the tears! Rejoice in the cleansing tears! How often have you wanted to cry the tears yet they have refused to flow? This too is good, and only part of your growth, and are to be celebrated!

You are loved and you are safe, my little Robin in the hood. You will come through this and you will be amazed at who and how you are on the other side. Be at peace and know that it is all in Divine Order."

...Thank you Jeshua. Aho!

1 comment:

  1. It is so great that you are aware of what is around you, and open to the words meant to comfort you! :)

    ReplyDelete