"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Song

I had a lot I wanted to tell you
But it ended all too soon.
I never even got the chance
To lasso you the moon.
And it seems the past has blinded you,
The pain you've felt too long,
From seeing someone loves you enough
To write for you a song.




I hope one day my memory
Alights upon your mind,
Once the pain has faded,
After the fears unwind,
And it brings a smile
Because you can clearly see
How much I have loved you
And what you've meant to me.





But my love could never bind you,
So I'll have to let you go.
I just wish before you went
That I could let you know
That someone sees you there behind
The pain you've felt too long,
That truly someone loves you enough
To write for you a song.

3 comments:

  1. We join you on this path of grieving. You are not alone dear one. How brave of you to open your heart.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete