"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Friday, February 5, 2010

X Blessing

I recently found this poem I had written a while back for one of my ex-girlfriends (still not sure how that word became plural!). Because things did not end smoothly, I wasn't able to give it to her, but at least in having written it I believe my feelings have been sent out into the universe and, I hope, have helped heal things between us on some level.



I reprint it here as a blessing to, and letting go of, all my exes, as I move forward on my own path. Thank you for the lessons and the love in whatever capacity we shared them. oxox




May your gods and guides protect you

May your journey ever go

With the blessings of the seasons

By the light of faery-glow.

May your heart resound with laughter

As it's overfilled with Love

From the fountain spring with in you

And the waxing moon above.

Through your trials and your triumphs

May your light forever sing

As you weave the splendored beauty

Of the sparkling crow-bird's wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment