"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Gracious Me!

Today I did some readings at Spirit Journey, this wonderful little metaphysical shop in Issaquah, Wa, and when I had finished with the final one, a reading that had tears not only in my client's eyes but in mine as well, I was a bit overcome. It was such an incredible experience it just brought home to me why I am doing this, why I am on this path, and how incredibly amazing this Universe is.

I am so in awe at the way these things work, and so honored to be able to see and feel palpable ways in which I do make a difference in people's lives, and so truly humbled by the trust the Universe has in me to work through me in these ways! Holy crap is that amazing!

To feel that little shift as the Universe clicks into place, and to just say the words that are flowing through my brain, and finding out that what I'm saying hits home in ways that I could not have come close to guessing -- I can't make this stuff up! The feeling of just doing what comes naturally (and suddenly I have a song from Annie Get Your Gun running through my head!), and seeing the effect of that on others in this total feedback loop that keeps feeding me as well as them. How do you describe that in any other way but "magick."

When my client left, I walked back into the room, and as I gathered the cards together from the table, remembering the significance Turkey, the 'give-away bird' of Thanksgiving feasts, played in the reading, I whispered one of my favorite prayers over and over and over again:

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment