"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

10-4 Good Buddy - That's An Affirmative



At work my 'desk' is basically an old table with some cardboard taped to the top of it. Since really not defacing anything, I started writing affirmations in marker on the cardboard table top, just little reminders as I go through my day as to who I really am and to the bigger picture. As I was looking at it the other day, it suddenly occurred to me how long I've been repeating some of these affirmations, and what a difference they've made in my life. Instead of filling my head with fear or scarcity thoughts, I habitually think certain affirmations, and though they may not have a lot of power in themselves, their repetition, particularly over a number of years, is actually quite staggering. It is more in the manner of how they affect my thought process, rather than the specifics of any particular phrase. And like a lot of natural medicines and healing methods, the results are very subtle, not the huge light show expected or desired by modern society, yet they are extremely powerful.



Anyway, I thought I would list my top 10 affirmations from over the years, just to see the parallels between them and my experience. So in no particular order these are my top affirmations:


10. The Universe is unfolding in perfect harmony.


9. The Universe is safe, friendly, and abundant.


8. I am always in the right place at the right time.


7. Everything comes to me easily and effortlessly.


6. Whatever it is, it is God.


5. There is no separation.


4. I am relaxed and deeply centered with in myself.


3. Nothing anyone says or does can threaten who or what I am.


2. I am whole and complete within my self.


And the one I do use the most by far, to the point of almost being hard-wired into my brain:


1. There is always a completely harmoniuos solution for the highest good of everyone involved.


Of course there is the ever favorite: Be like water.

Not to mention my latest fave: There is no charge for awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment