"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mary Meet

Recently a dear friend told me that a friend of hers had channeled Mother Mary for her. Now I had heard my friend mention this woman occasionally, and every time she did I got this strong feeling I needed to meet her. I never acted on that feeling up to this point, but suddenly I had a glimpse of why we needed to connect. And so this past weekend we got together, and she channeled Mother Mary for me -- almost like automatic writing, but with her typing on her laptop while I read along and asked my questions. It seemed very synchronistic with my recent "automatic texting" message I channeled for a friend.


It was very enlightening, particularly in that there were many things in the body of the channeling that really hit home, even though we didn't really talk about much until afterwards. For quite a long time afterwards. It was nice to make a new friend with so much in common, and be able to share experiences and knowledge.


Some of the material is a bit personal for the moment, but I thought I would share what I can --



It is I, Dear Ones, Mother Mary come as requested to answer what you would ask of me. It is lovely to see two souls united in this quest for knowing, for oneness, on this beautiful day. What is it that you would ask of me this day?



After my soul retrieval you told me that I was on the path of the angels. I would like some clarity on what you meant by that.



I meant that I see you as one with yourself in a way that you never have been before. That there is less space between who you are and who you allow yourself to be. This is as it should be, and yet it is never an easy thing to accomplish while one is in body. It is this to which I pointed when I made that remark. We see you as one who shines his light into corners where there is little light, in hopes that what he finds there will make others lighter, will make his own way lighter. And in fact we see that you have lightened your own load considerably in setting down so many things that you no longer carry. Do this sufficiently answer your inquiry?



Yes, thank you. ...Is there anything else you would like me to know or would like to tell me?



We see you as a great light in your community. Some would even say elder, though you may not be ready to hear this term. Soon, the younger ones will begin coming to you in greater numbers, for they are lost to some degree and will benefit from your guidance, from your seeing, from your centeredness. It is your role with these to see first, reflect next (mirror), and then to guide. They will amaze you in the leaps they will next make, for you would not have seen it in your conscious self. But they are on their way to you now, as the world is not at the level they had imagined it would be at when they made their life plans. So they will need to know how to weather the storms that are currently taking place. We are certain you will be able to help them. We know that you worry much about whether this will support you. We remind you and send you back to seeing it all flowing in beautiful harmony, see the web and your place in it, and remember always, you are dearly loved. We are the energies of Mother Mary, in beautiful pageantry across many lifetimes. You, too, are a canvas of colors and energies – know that all you need is in this creation, and all is well, now and always. We wish you much love, and many adventures, upon your unfolding path, and so it is.



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment