"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aye of the Storm

So the Monday after my soul retrieval (did I mention I had a soul retrieval? :)), when I was feeling very much here, very much centered, and very much whole, I was driving to work when something struck me. The feeling of centeredness was sooo strong that I was experiencing a total detachment from the world. A total appreciation for everything while at the same time a total detachment. I was seeing the divine harmonious dance of everything -- no good or bad, just total "isness" -- and though I was a part of it all, I could let it all go and just watch it spin and dance around me because I knew who I was at the center of my world. The 'A-ha' came as it dawned on me what exactly this experience was.


To back up just a bit, I am dedicated to the goddess Artemis. I reported many months ago, in another more private blog, that she had told me to be "the eye of the storm". In this sudden epiphany I said outloud, "This is what you were talking about isn't it!" "Aye, Beloved," and I could almost hear her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment