"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend ~ Part the Last: Epilogue

The next day was Tuesday, when the things in my post, "...Just a Kiss", took place. After the exhilaration of that experience, and feeling a connection with others in the group, I hung out to help clean up. That's when an impromptu cuddle party broke out. Feeling freshly anointed by the earlier blessing, and a renewed sense of belonging as we snuggled and sang Goddess songs, I felt this more than made up for my experiences Saturday night. I soared for days afterwards, and, as I posted on my facebook page, was ridiculously happy.

"...We all come from the Goddess, and to Her we shall return..."

No comments:

Post a Comment