"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cliff Notes

I have had a lot going on lately -- in the past months and the past days. It has been kind of a long process, another of those death/rebirth cycles, and I'm almost embarrassed at how whiny my blog has become, when I've written at all, while dealing with these things. Like I told a friend recently, "I don't know why anyone who is reading my blog would want to start on a spiritual path if I'm the example."  She replied that it's good because it's realistic and shows that the spiritual path is work too. Thank you!

Still, things came to a head this past week and I have felt a definite shift, as the clouds start to clear, even amidst new swirling storms of emotions and thoughts.  Through it all, and what keeps me going through the hardest of it, even when I feel like giving up, are a few basic things I truly -- to my deepest core-- believe to be true.

A friend recently started a list, inspired by a mutual friend of ours, which she calls her "Amnesia List."  It is a list of things she tends to forget when she is feeling scattered or fearful.  And the process of learning really is a process of remembering who we are, remembering what is true -- peeling away the layers of the onion, the untruths, rather than piling on new layers of structure and learning.

So I call these my "Cliff Notes."  These are the things I want to remember.  These are my notes to myself for when I'm hanging off the cliff and my doom seems inevitable.  On a side note -- I've mentioned before how Artemis, my Matron Goddess, has talked to me about becoming the 'eye of the storm.' I think that these are the key to that as well...

We/Everything is one, literally.  It is all energy.  There is no separation.  "Whatever it is, it is God."

Everything, including me, is perfect the way it is, right this moment. There are no accidents. There is purpose in everything, and the Universe conspires for my highest good.

I am always in the right place at the right time. I can not take a wrong step or go in the wrong direction.  The Universe always steers me toward Home.

Even in this moment I am whole.  Nothing can threaten who and what I am.

"The Universe is Safe, Friendly, and Abundant."

Love is all there is.

1 comment:

  1. Hear, hear! I live by these words daily, even if I don't articulate them as you have! ;)

    ReplyDelete