"Your path is to be shared...It will be called The Golden Thread Road"
~White Buffalo Calf Woman
****************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: This blog has run its course and is being continued at windbuffalo.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for reading!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Up Up And Away!

It was a typically bizarre Mercury Retrograde moment. I know most of the retrograde hype centers around haywire communication and car troubles, but another aspect is suddenly running into someone you haven't seen for a very long time.

So, there I was sitting at the monthly Jeshua meeting with my new lady friend, waiting for things to start when I heard someone call my name. "Patrick, look who I found!" I turned around toward the front door, seeing one of the regulars with a big grin on her face, and coming toward me was a very dear friend whom I hadn't seen in something like a year and a half.

"Oh my god!" I leaped to my feet and practically ran to her, throwing my arms around her and I have no idea how long we hugged. As we finally loosened our grip on each other, I heard someone say, "...You two don't know each other, do you?"

Anyway, after the channeling was done, her and I were able to talk a little more, and she shared something with me that is probably one of the most profound things I have ever heard.

I know I am not the only one who has been confounded by the seeming dichotomy of feeling heavy and down as I am supposedly raising my vibrations on the road to en-light-enment.

My friend told me to imagine myself on an elevator. "How do you feel when the elevator goes up? Heavier?" My jaw hit the floor. "Oh my god!" And my jaw hit the floor a second time. "Holy crap!" Etc, etc, etc...

Suddenly everything fell into place. As Bertie Wooster put it, "The snail was on the wing and the lark on the thorn—or, rather, the other way round—and God was in His heaven and all right with the world." It was so simple! It made so much sense! Holy crap!!

...Please try not to trip over my jaw on your way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment